Session voting is now open to registered users! A quick overview of all proposed sessions is available below.
The highest voted sessions will receive more prominent placement in the schedule. Keep an eye on Twitter and Facebook too - retweets and likes for individual session posts will count towards voting as well!
You can still propose a session, but do it soon to make sure you receive a lot of votes!
Note: you must be registered and logged in to vote!
- Theming Drupal: Your First Sub-theme Workshop
- Whose Hook is it Anyway?: A Comedic Look into Drupal 8
- Case Study: Drupal in HigherEd - Digital Textbooks and More
- Git Makes Me Angry Inside
- Building Drupal Sites the Lean Way, via Content Strategy and Agile Development
- WYS(is not always)WYG(but it can be)
- Community Convergence
- Drupal Development with Vagrant: Getting Started
- Do the Right Thing: Accessibility and Inclusive Design
- Agile Project Management - Incorporating Tools, Teams, and Fun
- Agile 101
- Hands-on Agile Planning Estimation Game
- How to Incrementally Integrate QA in an Agile Development Process
- Keep Theming Simple with Kalatheme: Bootstrap + Panels/Panopoly Magic
- Single Page Sites with Backbone.js and Drupal
- Modules to Help Streamline User Experience & Improve Workflows
- Managing Your Drupal Project with Git
- Aegir 2: What's New?
- Power for the Masses -- a Dev Workflow Metamodel for Drupal Tourists and Locals
- FAST Local Development with Kalabox + Pantheon
- Proviso: a Revolution in Local Development
- Case Study: Building a Conference Website with Drupal